10 Easy & Fun Halloween Crafts!
1. Pumpkin Painting
Glow in the dark pumpkins with Neon Kwik Stix!
Add yarn for a spider web effect!
Materials Needed: Pumpkins & Kwik Stix
1. Color in the pumpkins with your favorite Kwik Stix Colors
2. Monster Puppets
Materials Needed: Brown Paper Bags, Scissors, Paper or Newspaper, Kwik Stix & Glue
1. Color in the paper bag with your Kwik Stix
2. Cut out shapes out of paper for eyes, teeth and other features
3. Glue the features on the paper bag
3. Pumpkin Drawings
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, Construction Paper, Glue & Scissors
1. Cut out pumpkin shapes from construction paper
2. Color in the pumpkin with Kwik Stix
3. Cut out eyes, nose, and mouth shapes
4. Glue the features onto the pumpkin
4. Frankenstein Handprints
Materials Needed: Construction Paper, Kwik Stix, Googly Eyes & Pipe Cleaner
1. Trace handprints on construction paper and cut them out
2.Use your Kwik Stix to color the fingers black and the palms green
3. Add the eyeballs, mouth, stitches
4. Use pipe cleaners for the bolts
5. Pumpkin Drop
Materials Needed: Cardboard Box, Pumpkins, Scissors & Kwik Stix
1. Trace your small pumpkins on the carboard
2. Cut out the circles
6. Toilet Paper Roll Monsters
Materials Needed: Toilet Rolls, Kwik Stix, Scissors, Yarn & Paper
1. Color in the rolls with Kwik Stix
2. Cut out and color features from paper
3. Glue facial features onto the roll
4. Add yarn if you'd like to make a mummy!
7. Spider Web Painting
Materials Needed: Paper, Washi Tape & Kwik Stix
1. Place tape on the paper or canvas of your choice in the shape of a web
2. Color in with Kwik Stix
3. Remove tape for your own spider web!
8. Halloween Bracelets
Materials Needed: Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Rolls, Scissors, Kwik Stix, Pipe Cleaners, Glue, Googly Eyes & Tape
1. Color the rolls with Kwik Stix
2. Cut and size the bracelet, add googly eyes if you'd like
3. You can also twist or braid pipe cleaners to make different bracelets!
9. Cardboard Jack-O-Lantern
Materials Needed: Box, Kwik Stix, Scissors, Tape & String Lights
1. Cut out a face on the box
2. Color in with orange Kwik Stix
3. Put the string lights into the box and tape the battery box to the back
10. Paper Plate Monsters
Materials Needed: Paper Plates, Stickers & Kwik Stix
1. Color in the plates
2. Make a face with stickers or just draw them in!