Easy Spring Crafts for Kids!
With the warmer weather approaching it is time to head outside and find your next canvas! Kwik Stix and Wonder Stix work great on glass, rocks, seashells and more making them the perfect creative pair. Check out these ideas for easy Spring crafts for kids;
Painted Flower Bouquets
No need to wait for the paint to dry when creating egg carton Tulips using Kwik Stix!
- Cut out the pieces of the bottom of an egg carton
- Paint the egg carton pieces all your favorite floral colors
- Glue each piece to a pipe cleaner stem
- Paint a fun, bright design on your cardboard tube
- Place your 'Tulips' in your homemade vase and display!
Paint the Colors of the Rainbow
Spread cheer to your neighbors by window painting a colorful message!
Spread cheer to your neighbors this Spring with a bright message painted on your windows! Kwik Stix and Wonder Stix work on windows (even car windows!) and easily wipe away with a little soap and water. Paint a rainbow, write a positive message or draw your favorite landscape to celebrate the warmer weather.
Leaf Painting Butterflies
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, Leaves, Flowers, Sticks
1. Take a stroll outside and find an array of leaves, small flowers, and sticks
2. Glue the leaves in a Butterfly wing shape to the sticks
3. Use Kwik Stix to paint your own designs on the wings