DIY Father's Day Gifts and Crafts!
Make a homemade craft for your dad this Father's Day! These easy crafts will make every dad smile on their special day! Here are some craft ideas to make for your father!
Tool Box Card
Fold your piece of paper into three sections
Write your own message on the inside of the card
Fold up and color the opposite side of the paper red to make a toolbox
Gift this homemade card to your dad!
Check out this craft on Instagram @tap825
- Start by laying out eight popsicle sticks
- Paint each one with Kwik Stix
- Write a loving message to tell your dad on each stick
- Glue them all together
- Gift to your dad on Father's Day!
Check out this craft on Instagram @chasing40toes
Materials Needed: Wooden DAD Frame, Kwik Stix, photos of your family
- Paint your frame with Kwik Stix
- Cut out out photos to fit in the frame
- Wrap and give to your dad on Father's Day!
Check out this craft on Instagram @everydaybabyplay
- Cut out your paper to the shape of a rocket ship
- Paint in your favorite Kwik Stix color
- Decorate with Wonder Stix
- Take a piece of clay and flatten
- Poke holes in the flatten clay
- Glue on your black background
Check out this craft on Instagram @capturing_parenthood
Materials Needed: paper, buttons, Kwik Stix
- Fold paper into small squares, creating little dress shirts
- Decorate in your favorite patterns, buttons, or stickers
- Show your dad how much you admire him on Father's Day!
Check out this craft on Instagram @rubyandfrances