Easy at Home Crafts!
Materials Needed: Paper Cups, Paper/Cardboard, Kwik Stix, Googly Eyes, Scissors & Glue
1. Color in paper cup leaving room for the face
2. Cut out feet from paper or cardboard and glue to the cup
3. Glue on googly eyes and use whatever you'd like or the beak
Materials Needed: Paper Plates, Googly Eyes, Kwik Stix & Scissors
1. Color in the plate with Kwik Stix
2. Place googly eyes on and draw the lions face
3. Use scissors to cut slits around the edges of both plates to make the lion’s mane
Materials Needed: Paper Plates, Yarn, Kwik Stix, Scissors, & Beads
1. Cut out a circle from the middle of the plates
2. Punch holes around the big hole in the center
3. Tie string through the holes making a web (shown above)
4. Color in with Kwik Stix
5. Attach string with beads on the bottom
Materials Needed: Newspaper, Kwik Stix & Pom Pom
1. Cut out shapes from the newspaper: oval, ears, semi-circle body, triangular ears, feet, tail
2. Glue or tape all the pieces together
3. Color in with Kwik Stix
4. Optional: add pom poms for the nose and eyes
Tic Tac Toe
Materials Needed: Wonder Stix & black board
1. The Wonder Stix Playmat is perfect for games and easily wipe away to use over and over again!
Materials Needed: Aluminum Foil, Tray & Kwik Stix
1. Tape aluminum foil down to a tray or table
2. Grab your Kwik Stix and create!
Materials Needed: Tinfoil, Kwik Stix, Marker, Cardboard & Scissors
1. Cut out the shape of a fish from cardboard
2. Wrap the fish in tinfoil
3. Use a permanent marker to draw the scales and face on the fish
4. Color in the fish with your Kwik Stix
Tape Resist Canvas
Materials Needed: Canvas/Paper, Painter's Tape & Wonder Stix
1. Place tape on the canvas in any pattern you'd like
2. Color in with Wonder Stix (or Kwik Stix)
3. Peel off tape to reveal your masterpiece!
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Kwik Stix & Scissors
1. Cut out 6 semicircles of graduate sizes from the cardboard
2. Color in each piece with Kwik Stix, with the biggest being red and smallest purple
3. Put the rainbow together to create your own stack puzzle
Materials Needed: Paper Plate, Kwik Stix & Scissors
1. Cut out a hole in the center of the plate
2. Color in with Kwik Stix
3. Add any design and decorations of your choice!
Materials Needed: Popsicle sticks, Tape & Kwik Stix
1. Lay the popsicles flat and tape them together to keep them from sliding
2. Draw and color in with Kwik Stix
3. Take off the tape and mix the popsicle sticks around
4. Put the puzzle back together!