Get in the holiday spirit and spread some creativity! Holiday crafts are perfect for homemade Christmas gifts, holiday décor, DIY Christmas cards, and fun activities for crafty children! These fun and easy Christmas art projects are a great way for children to celebrate the true meaning of the holidays!
Use Kwik Stix Tempera Paint Stix for mess free painting! Kwik Stix dry in just 90 seconds! Kwik Stix come in various color sets including classic, jewel, metalix, neon, pastel, earth tones, and global skin tones.
Use Magic Stix to color in vibrant colors! Magic Stix are triangular markers that promote grip with young children. They also will not roll off the table or desk! No cap, no problem! Magic Stix are guaranteed to last 7 days without the cap without drying out!
Here is some holiday craft inspiration!
Paper Plate Christmas Wreath
Materials Needed: paper plate, Kwik Stix, construction paper, glue, scissors, stapler, and red ribbon
- Cut the center of the paper plate out
- Paint the outer circle of the paper plate with Kwik Stix
- Rip up green and red paper into small pieces
- Glue onto the outer part of the paper plate
- Be sure to overlap the paper
- Staple on a piece of red ribbon and loop around so the decorative wreath can be hung
Check out this craft on Instagram @madewithhappy_crafts
Materials Needed: cardboard, Metalix Kwik Stix, clear glue, hole puncher, pipe cleaners, scissor, and any loose components such as pom poms, buttons, gems, etc.
- Cut your cardboard into sweaters
- Use Kwik Stix to paint the outline of the sweater
- Glue on all loose components
- Decorate however you'd like with gems, buttons, and more
- Use a hole puncher to poke a hole in the top of the sweater
- Stick your pipe cleaner through the sweater to hang on your tree!
Check out this craft on Instagram @playfulcrafts
Materials Needed: wooden ornaments, and Kwik Stix Paint
- Lay out your wooden ornaments
- Paint with Kwik Stix
- Be creative!
- Wait just 90 seconds for your ornaments to dry and place on your Christmas tree
Check out this craft on Instagram @ourblessedhomeschool
Materials Needed: cardboard box, Kwik Stix, and scissors
- Draw Santa onto a small cardboard box
- Cut out a hole for Santa's mouth
- Fill a bin with Christmas treasures
- Cut cardboard circles and decorate to resemble cookies
- Place in bin
- Sort out the cookies and feed Santa!
Check out this activity on Instagram @missjaneofalltrades
Candy Cane Patterns
Materials Needed: large white paper or poster board, Kwik Stix, and marker
- Draw big candy canes with a marker onto your paper
- Create candy cane patterns with Kwik Stix
- You may also use stickers, gems, buttons, etc.
Check out this craft on Instagram @frombaby2toddler
Festive Trees and Candy Canes
Materials Needed: paper plates, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, scissors, glue, Kwik Stix, buttons, gems, pom poms, and red and white beads
- Cut your paper plates into triangles; you will need 3 triangles for each tree
- Paint each triangle with Kwik Stix
- Glue each triangle together overlapping each with the point upwards
- Glue a popsicle stick on the bottom of the tree for a stem
- Add on any decorations you would like to decorate the tree
- To create candy canes, string white and red beads onto a pipe cleaner
- Bend the pipe cleaner in the shape of a candy cane
Check out this craft on Instagram @chasing40toes
Materials Needed: Wonder Stix, popsicle sticks, glue, construction paper, holiday stickers
- Use 6 popsicle sticks to create each gingerbread house
- Glue together a square with the popsicle sticks
- Glue together two more to create a triangle at the top of the square
- Cut out a triangle and a square out of your construction paper
- Glue to the back of the popsicle sticks
- Color your gingerbread houses with Wonder Stix
- Decorate with holiday themed stickers!
Check out this craft on Instagram @thechildhoodglen
Elf on the Shelf Adventures
Materials Needed: Elf on the shelf, Wonder Stix, glass or window
- Use Wonder Stix to leave messages from your elf on the shelf!
Check this out on Instagram @ourlivelyadventures
Giant Christmas Tree
Materials Needed: large white paper or poster board, Kwik Stix, any extra decoration objects
- Draw and paint a giant Christmas tree onto a large piece of paper
- Allow the paint to dry for just 90 seconds
- Add on any extra decoration components to make your tree more festive!
Check out this craft on Instagram @happy_learning_moments
Draw, Rip, Write Snowflakes
Materials Needed: construction paper, Magic Stix, white paper, and glue
- Draw a snowflake onto your construction paper using Magic Stix
- Rip little pieces of white paper
- Crumple each small piece of white paper
- Glue each one onto the outline of the snowflake
- Write what your snowflake looks like... What color is your snowflake? Is it pretty?
Check out this craft on Instagram @ot_room
- Cut three figures out of paper
- Use Magic Stix Global Skin Tones to color their skin
- Use Kwik Stix to paint the elf's clothing, hats, and extra details