Let the Fall Begin!
Materials Needed: cardboard, glue, and Kwik Stix
- Cut different sized circles out of cardboard
- Cut stem and glue onto circle
- Paint with Kwik Stix
- Use as a cute fall decoration!
Check out this craft by @playfulcrafts!
Materials Needed: empty toilet paper roll, heavy white paper, and Kwik Stix
- Use the empty toilet paper roll as the tree stem and paint in brown shades
- Use the heavy white paper to color the fall colored leaves
- Put together by cutting the cardboard to fitting the other pieces!
Check out this craft on Instagram @ashcanworks!
Fall Letter Lesson
Materials Needed: dyed rice, playdough, color in scarecrow, Wonder Stix, sensory trays, and index cards
Teach your child important letters found in words around them, especially their name!
Check out this activity on Instagram @abalancedchildhood!
Fall Leaves Activity
Materials Needed: sensory table and clear insert, wooden acorns, fake leaves, and Kwik Stix
- Start by using Kwik Stix to color around the clear insert openings (you can use cardboard if you do not have a sensory table or insert)
- Color the wooden acorns with the corresponding colors
- Put the leaves in a pile with the wooden acorns
- Dig through the leaf pile and find the acorns
- Once found, match the acorn color with the same colored opening in the table
- Have fun!
Check out this craft on Instagram @chloe_duffy3!
Materials Needed: popsicle sticks, red and green paper, markers, scissors, tape, and Kwik Stix
- Cut paper into long strips
- Draw apples onto the paper and color in candy coating with Kwik Stix
- Cut slots for popsicle sticks
- Tape ends of paper together and crease paper to allow apples to stand up
- Color popsicle sticks to match each candy apple!
Check out this craft on Instagram @aplaywego!
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, Leaf, paper, and outline of tree stem and branches
- Paint the backside of the leaves with Kwik Stix
- Before the paint dries, stamp down the leaf onto the paper
- The paint should transfer onto the paper, making leaf outlines onto the tree
Check out this craft on Instagram @keepme_busy!
Fall Counting Cards
Materials Needed: cardboard, Kwik Stix, acorns, candy corn or candy pumpkins
- Cut cardboard into squares
- Paint a different design on each one; pumpkin, flower, acorn, leaf, etc.
- Label each cardboard square with a number
- Place the matching number of acorns or candy onto the cardboard
Check out this craft on Instagram @makingwithmommy!
- Paint your childs finger with Kwik Stix Paint
- Stamp finger onto paper to resemble pumpkins
- Draw stems onto pumpkins with Magic Stix
Check out this craft on Instagram @thelearning.nook!