National Find a Rainbow Day!
April showers bring much more than just May flowers- every year, on April 3rd, we get to celebrate National Find a Rainbow Day! This colorful holiday is the perfect time to create your own rainbow and spread luck all around! Use the inspiration below to sprinkle mess free color into your #FindARainbowDay celebration:
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, Construction Paper
- Cut rainbow shapes out of your construction paper
- Using Kwik Stix, color in and design your rainbow!
Rainbow Window Painting
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, Window/Glass or Mirror
- Grab your Kwik Stix and paint a rainbow on your window to spread color on this special day!
Paper Plate Rainbow
- Cut your paper plates in half.
- Using Kwik Stix, draw your rainbow.
- Glue cotton balls on the bottom of the plate under the rainbow to look like clouds.
Rainbow Dig Puzzle
- Cut 7 triangles, 1 half circle, 1 large square and 5 long strips out from your cardboard.
- Using Kwik Stix, color in the half circle and triangles for your sun. Then color in your square shape to match the rainbow colors of your pom-poms.
- Once colored in, glue your pieces together to create your desired shape.
- Using Magic Stix, draw the face of the sun.
- Use your pom-poms to match with the colors in your puzzle.
Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Find a rainbow printable. You can find our free downloadable Rainbow coloring pages here!
- Use your Kwik Stix, Wonder Stix or Magic Stix to give color to your pages.
Easy Stick Rainbow Puzzle
- Tape your craft sticks together in a straight row
- Using Kwik Stix, color a rainbow onto the sticks.
- Using Magic Stix, outline your rainbow and then number 1-10 on the bottom of each craft stick.
- Un-tape the sticks, and put the puzzle together to practice number sequencing!
R for Rainbow
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, Construction Paper, Glue, Cotton Balls
- Cut out the letter R from a piece of construction paper.
- Using Kwik Stix, color in the rainbow in the correct rainbow color sequence.
- Glue the R to a piece of paper in whatever background color you choose.
- Glue the cotton balls to the bottom of the R to look like clouds.