National Pink Day Crafts!
- Trace one circle and two half circles on a sheet of paper
- Punch two small holes to create the eyes
- Color the page in different shades of pink and cut out six half circles
- Create the owls face and glue a pink pom pom on each corner!
Check out this craft on Instagram @lulu_make
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix Paint, cardboard, and scissors
- Cut out the cardboard in the shape of a heart
- Paint with Kwik Stix in any shade of pink!
Check out this craft on Instagram @happy.busy.play.day
Cute Pink Monsters
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix Paint, black marker, pink construction paper, and glue
- Trace out a cute monster on a plain piece of paper
- Paint with Kwik Stix
- Draw on fur, teeth, eyes, etc.
- Glue onto pink construction paper and cut out in the same shape
Check out this craft on Instagram @paintedpaperart
Pink Love Bugs
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix Paint, empty toilet paper roll, paper, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes
- Paint the empty toilet paper roll with Kwik Stix
- Cut out skinny strips of paper and paint in desired color
- Glue onto roll
- Cut out the love bugs wings and paint in pink or red!
- Glue onto the toilet paper roll along with the pipe cleaners
- Lastly, glue on the bugs eyes and use as a decoration!
Check out this craft on Instagram @rubyandfrances
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix Paint, paper streamers, glue, and water
- Cut up your pieces of paper streamer
- Mix together glue and water in a bowl
- Dip each cut up piece of paper streamer into the bowl
- Lay it down on a piece of paper, creating an overlay of each piece of streamer
- Trace and cut out a flamingo and paint it pink with Kwik Stix!
Check out this craft on Instagram @bekindandmakeart
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, paper, and glue
- Paint heart shaped pieces of paper with Kwik Stix
- Wait just 90 seconds for the paint to dry!
- Draw the body of a butterfly on a different piece of paper
- Glue the hearts onto the body sideways, forming the wings
Check out this craft on Instagram @ms_gs_artroom