Popsicle Stick Crafts!
Popsicle sticks are a great way to create fun crafts! Kwik Stix dry on wood in just 90 seconds and are mess free! Check out these cool crafts on Instagram!
Materials Needed: cardboard, Wonder Stix, glue, popsicle sticks, and a cutting tool
- Take a piece of cardboard and cut out popsicle sized inserts
- color each one with Wonder Stix
- Color each popsicle stick the corresponding color
- Play with the puzzle and have fun!
Check out this craft on Instagram @playwego
Materials Needed: glue, Wonder Stix, popsicle sticks, paper, and gems
- Color your magical fairy house with Wonder Stix
- Use Popsicle sticks to add to the walk way and door
Check out this craft on Instagram @2art.chambers
Rainbow Popsicle Craft
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, popsicle sticks, glue, and paper
- Make popsicle sticks in different colors
- Paint one big popsicle stick in a rainbow
- Learn the ABC's and color match!
Check out this craft on Instagram @meet_the_hric_family
Apples to Apples
Materials Needed: construction paper, popsicle sticks, glue, and Magic Stix
- Glue together popsicle sticks
- Draw the apple seeds onto the sticks with Magic Stix
- Color the ends of the sticks to make a green apple
- Cut out construction paper and glue the apple pieces together
Perfect for a back to school craft!
Check out this craft on Instagram @ot_room
Rainbow Popsicle Puzzle
Materials Needed: Tape, Kwik Stix, and popsicle sticks
- Start by numbering popsicle sticks 1-10
- Lay all popsicle sticks flat and lay a piece of tape on the bottom, covering each stick
- Paint a rainbow above the line of tape
- Peel tape off
- Scramble the pieces and put together the puzzle again!
Check out this craft on Instagram @aplaywego