Here are some fun & creative crafts for the summer season!
Painted Flower Pots
Paint your flower pot in any design or pattern
Wait only 90 seconds for your Kwik Stix Paint to dry
Add jewels or stickers to complete the look
Plant your flowers in the pot and display outdoors!
Check out this craft on Instagram @ourlivelyadventures
Materials Needed: Shells, Kwik Stix
- Collect shells from the beach or purchase at your local craft store
- Decorate and paint with Kwik Stix Paint
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Pipe Cleaners, Googly Eyes, Kwik Stix Paint, glue
- Cut out cardboard into medium sized circles
- Paint each circle different colors, creating different patterns
- Wait only 90 seconds for the Kwik Stix Paint to dry
- Glue each end of the circles to one another
- Glue on your pipe cleaners and googly eyes
- Display in your home as the perfect summer decoration!
Check out this craft on Instagram @keepme_busy
Clear Lid Art
Materials Needed: Clear Container, Wonder Stix
- Cut the lid in half so that you have a lid and a bottom
- Decorate with Wonder Stix
Materials Needed: Wooden Fish, Kwik Stix, String
- Paint your wooden fish in different colors
- Wait only 90 seconds for the paint to dry
- Tie the string to the wooden fish or wrap in string to add a pop of color!
Check out this craft on Instagram @messymsjessi
Materials Needed: Paper towels, Magic Stix
- Color your paper towels with Magic Stix
- Dip in water to unlock the magic
Check out this craft on Instagram @tap825