Looking for some at home craft inspo? Now is the time to get creative with materials you may have around the house already!
Paper Plates + Kwik Stix:
Paper plates are a great, and surprisingly versatile canvas to use with Thin and Kwik Stix. The colors show up vibrant and dry in 90 seconds! These are some of the amazing paper plate projects that were sent to us on Social Media. All of these projects use either Kwik or Thin Stix, find yours here:
- Flamingos by @rockymountain.speechadventures on Instagram. We are tickled pink over these!
Materials Needed: paper plates, Kwik Stix, construction paper, googly eyes, scissors, and pipe cleaners.
- Rainbow Wreath by @scarlettrosefairyartcraft on instagram. A simple, but vibrant and fun project that can be as simple or bedazzled as you want!
Materials needed: Kwik Stix, paper plate, scissors, any additional decorations to add
- Watermelons and Apples by @artclasswithmrsglass and @mrspspreschool on instagram. Pretend it summer all year long with these fruity sweet treats!
Materials Needed: Paper plates, Kwik Stix, paper
- Apple Tree by @findthelittlemind on Instagram. An apple a day keeps the boredom away with this project!
Materials Needed: Paper plates, Kwik Stix, cardboard toilet paper roll, scissors
- Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow by @mamaknowsbestactivities on instagram. We are definitely feelin’ lucky with this project!
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix, paper plates, markers, cotton balls, gold beads, glue, scissors
Cardboard + Kwik Stix:
Give those at-home deliveries an extra perk - free art canvases! Cardboard is an amazing material for projects and activities. From large boxes, to small scrap pieces - the opportunity to create is endless! Check ou a few of the projects sent to us on instagram using Kwik Stix, we are so impressed and can’t wait to see what else everyone creates!
- Dragon by @luckymarysunshine - this is a project Daenerys Targaryen herself would love!
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Kwik Stix, pins, sequins, googly eyes, construction paper scissors
- Color wheel sorting activity by @Makingwithmommy on instagram. A fun and vibrant way to build color recognition and motor skills!
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Kwik Stix, items to sort
- Mr and Mrs Potato Head by @a.pop.of.culture on instagram. Your favorite toy come to life, and as customizable as you want!
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Kwik Stix, glue, googly eyes, scissors
- Interactive car map by @masters_of_curiousity. We love this interactive and creative activity! You may not be able to go outside, but you can create a world all your own with this project!
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Kwik Stix, Toy Cars
All of these cardboard projects use either Kwik or Thin Stix, find yours here: