DIY Easter Crafts
- On a blank sheet of paper, paint with Kwik Stix, a colorful background
- On another blank sheet of paper, cut out each part of the bunny: ears, face, body, and feet
- Glue the bunny onto your colorful background
- Add on gems and pom poms to make your bunny 3D!
Check out this craft on Instagram @mommy_craftsandlaughs
Materials Needed: Pastel Kwik Stix, Wonder Stix, scissors, and paper or cardboard
- Cut egg shapes out of your paper or cardboard
- Decorate with Kwik Stix Paint and Wonder Stix
Check out this craft on Instagram @abalancedchildhood
Bunny Flower Crown
Materials Needed: cardboard, Wonder Stix, scissors, glue, and flowers
- Cut your cardboard in the shape of a bunny's head
- Draw a bunny face onto the cardboard with Wonder Stix
- Glue on flower petals to create a flower crown!
Check out this craft on Instagram @lulu__make
Paper Plate Easter Baskets
Materials Needed: Paper plates, scissors, glue, ribbon, white card stock paper, glitter, and Kwik Stix
- Cut out a portion of a paper plate to make it look like a basket.
- Paint the paper plate with Kwik Stix. Add glitter while the paint is wet.
- Cut out egg shapes and decorate them using paint and glitter.
- Tie a piece of ribbon into a bow. Glue it to the top of the paper plate basket.
- Glue on the eggs.
Check out this craft on Instagram @learncraftgrow
Paper Bag Bunny
Materials Needed: brown paper bag, scissors, glue, large googley eyes, one pom pom, colored paper (construction or card stock), and Kwik Stix
- Cut our bunny ears and stomach from your colored paper
- Glue onto paper bag
- Glue on the bunny's eyes and nose
- Add any features or patterns with Kwik Stix
Check out this craft on Instagram @scholarschoice
Materials Needed: eggs (real or wooden) and Kwik Stix
- Paint your eggs with Kwik Stix! Create fun colors and patterns!
Check out this craft on Instagram @thecountrypeony
Tissue Paper Eggs
Materials Needed: tissue paper, colored paper, Kwik Stix, and glue
- Cut an egg shape out of your colored paper
- Paint the tissue paper
- Drizzle glue on egg
- Rip tissue paper up into tiny peices
- Glue onto the egg
Check out this craft on Instagram @craftymothering
Materials Needed: cardboard, Kwik Stix, glue, strings, yarn, and fabric
- Cut the cardboard into an egg shape
- Paint the cardboard with Kwik Stix
- Glue on yarn and strands of fabric onto the cardboard
Check out this craft on Instagram @1der.and.cre8