We can't believe the 4th of July is right around the corner! We have seen some amazing and creative projects and activities to celebrate and we are so excited to share some of our favorites with you!
Create your own homemade decor! Deck the halls with Red, White, and Blue!
A simple and Easy way to create patriotic decor is simply recycling or using what you may already have around the house. Kwik Stix work on paper, cardboard, and more!!
We love these heart shaped American Flags made by @2art.chambers on instagram, a fun and easy project everyone can participate in!
- A canvas: any paper works great! You can use construction, sketch pad, even computer paper, it won’t bleed through! Or, try Cardboard - recycle a cereal box or boxes from deliveries, and cut them into any shape you want.
- Kwik Stix/Thin Stix: grab your Red, White, and Blue Kwik or Thin Stix. It’s that easy!
Having a BBQ? Bring some pizzazz by decorating your Bikes or scooter for a fun addition to the day! Check out this awesome patriotic outfit paired with scooter embellishments by @maketocelebrate on Instagram. The best part: It's super easy to make a patriotic streamer for your bike or scooter!
- Toilet Paper Rolls (to fit over the handle bar)
- Tape or Glue to attach the streamers
- Kwik Stix or Thin Stix to decorate however you want!
Once you're done decorating, simply put the Toilet Rolls over your handlebars and you're ready to go!
Celebrate in style! Face Paint and Hair chalk are a fun and easy way to add red white and blue to your outfit - the best part: it’s temporary and washes out easily - so go crazy with festive stars and stripes!
Get everything you need to celebrate here:
OR - Bundle, AND SAVE!