Valentine's Day Crafts
Here are some adorable, fun, and mess free crafts for Valentine's Day! Click on the photo to be taken to the creators page. Happy Creating!
Materials Needed: Water Color Paper, Kwik Stix, Scissors, glue, pipe cleaners & beads
1. Cut out the three hearts and three circles from paper.
2. Color in with Kwik Stix and draw on the faces.
3. Glue on pipe cleaners for the antennas and place beads on top.
4. Glue the faces (the circles) onto the body (the hearts) as shown above.
5. Now you have adorable love bugs!
Materials Needed: Paper, Kwik Stix & Stickers
1. Draw tree outline. Label around each branch with about 3 numbers.
2. Label along the ground with some alphabet lowercase letters.
3. Label hearts on sticker sheet with numbers to match to tree branch numbers.
4. Label animals on sticker sheet with uppercase alphabet letters to match lowercase letters on the tree’s ground.
Materials Needed: Wood hearts & Kwik Stix
1. Wood hearts from the dollar store.
2. Color in with Kwik Stix!
Materials Needed: Card Stock, Kwik Stix, Scissors & Tape
1. Fold card stock in half.
2. Draw half a heart then draw another half heart inside of that heart.
3. Cut out the heart.
4. Open the hearts up and color in with Kwik Stix.
5. Link the hearts by cutting a slit in the bottom of every other heart
and tape back together.
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Magnet Tiles (optional), Kwik Stix
1. Color a heart onto the cardboard.
2. Color in your puzzle pieces in, either cardboard or the tiles.
3. Fit the pieces into the heart.
Cardboard Conversation Hearts
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Scissors, Kwik Stix
1. Cut out hearts from cardboard.
2. Color in the hearts and write conversation phrases on them!
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Scissors, Kwik Stix & Wonder Stix
1. Cut out the shape of a heart from cardboard.
2. Cut out different shapes for the "chocolates".
3. Color everything in with your Kwik Stix & Wonder Stix.
4. Now you have a puzzle!
Cat Valentine Mask
Materials Needed: Cardboard, Scissors, Kwik Stix & Pipe Cleaners
1. Cut out a basic cat face shape and holes for the eyes.
2. Paint the pieces with Kwik Stix.
3. Layer some pieces of cardboard to add a bit of depth and a heart nose.
4. Last, add 2 pipe cleaners for a strap around the back.
Materials Needed: Cardboard, String, Beads, Kwik Stix, Scissors, Hole Punch & Feathers
1. Cut out hearts from cardboard and cut holes out of the center of each one.
2. Punch holes around the big hole in the center.
3. Tie string through holes making a web (shown above).
4. Color in with Kwik Stix.
5. Attach string with beads and feathers on the bottom.